Inspection before starting of centrifugal pump
(1) After the motor is repaired, check the correct direction of the motor before connecting the coupling.(2) Check whether the pump inlet and outlet pipelines and auxiliary pipelines, flanges and valves are installed in accordance with the requirements, whether the foot bolts and ground wires are in good condition, and whether the coupling is installed.
(3) Whether the turning is normal or not.
(4) Check whether the level of lubricating oil is normal and there is no oil to refuel, and check the quality of lubricating oil (grease).
(5) Open the cooling water valves and check whether the pipeline is unblocked. Note that the cooling water should not be too large or too small, too large will cause waste, too small will lead to poor cooling effect. Generally, the cooling water is linear.
(6) Open the inlet valve of the pump, close the outlet valve of the pump, and open the pressure gauge hand valve.
(7) Check the seal condition of the pump and the opening of the oil seal.Note: Hot oil pump should be uniformly preheated before starting.
Note: Hot oil pump should be uniformly preheated before starting.
Start-up of Centrifugal Pump
(1) Open the inlet valve, close the outlet valve and start the motor.
(2) When the outlet pressure of the pump is greater than the operating pressure, check that all parts are running normally and gradually open the outlet valve.
(3) When starting the motor, if it can't start or has abnormal sound, the power supply should be cut off immediately for checking. Only after eliminating the fault can the motor be started.
(4) When starting, pay attention to people not facing the coupling in order to avoid flying out and injuring people.
Stopping operation of centrifugal pump
(1) Close the outlet valve of the pump slowly.
(2) Cut off the power supply of the motor.
(3) Close the pressure gauge hand valve.
(4) After parking, cooling water can not be stopped immediately. The water can be stopped only when the temperature of the pump drops below 80 degrees.
(5) Close the inlet valve and empty the pump body as required.
Operation and Maintenance of Centrifugal Pump in Operation
When the centrifugal pump is in normal operation, the pumper should carefully inspect the following contents:
(1) Check pump outlet pressure, flow rate, current, etc., do not overload operation, and accurately record current, pressure and other parameters.
(2) Listen to the sound, distinguish the operation sound of pump and motor, and judge whether there is any abnormality.
(3) Check the vibration of pump, motor and pump base, if the vibration is serious, change the pump for inspection.
(4) Check the temperature of the motor housing, the temperature of the bearing box of the pump, the temperature of the bearing box does not exceed 65 degrees, and the temperature of the motor does not exceed 95 degrees.
(5) Ensure the normal quality of lubricating oil and the level of lubricating oil tank. The level of the lubricating tank shall be based on the scale when it is calibrated; the oil level shall be kept between 1/31/2 when there is a window (oil mark) and no scale line; the leakage of the lubricating oil shall not exceed 5 drops/minute at the normal oil level, and the pressure oil injection shall be based on the machine instructions.
(6) Check the seal of pump and flange, wire plug, cooling water and oil sealing joint for leakage.
(7) Check the standby condition of the standby pump, and turn it around once a day.
Switching operation of centrifugal pump
In order to ensure that when switching the pump, its flow rate, pressure and other parameters are basically unchanged, no fluctuation, it is best to operate with two people at the same time.
(1) Make preparations before starting the pump.
(2) One person first opens the standby pump and slowly opens the outlet valve when the pump is running normally and smoothly. At this time, with the opening of the outlet valve of the pump, the pressure of the outlet valve of the pump decreases slightly, but the motor current increases. At the same time, another person slowly closes the outlet valve of the pump, and then completely closes the outlet valve when the flow of the pump is large enough. Pump outlet valve, cut off the power supply, and then normal shutdown treatment.
Preheating of Hot Oil Pump
(1) After the centrifugal pump is repaired, the steam is first used to run through the pressure test to check whether the pump leaks or not, and the condensate water in the pump is swept out at the same time.
(2) Slowly open the pump inlet valve (about 12 cycles) to keep the pressure in the pump less than 0.2MP until the pump is filled with medium, then open all the pump inlet valves. Attention should be paid to adjusting the opening of the outlet valve of the pre-heat pump to prevent the reversal of the pump. At the same time, attention should be paid to keeping the preheating speed at 50 degrees per hour.
(3) When preheating, turn the car every 15 minutes to make the pump preheat evenly.
Cautions in Operation of Centrifugal Pump
(1) Centrifugal pumps should avoid idling during operation.
(2) Avoid prolonged operation when the outlet valve is closed.
(3) It is strictly forbidden to use water-driven motors.
(4) The centrifugal pump should be started when the outlet valve is closed.