The newly purchased products of deep well pumps must be correct in many details when they are used and installed, otherwise they will lead to problems that should not occur in deep well pumps.
The matters needing attention in the use of deep well pumps are as follows:
1. Before installation and use of deep well pumps, deep well pumps must be filled with fresh water on the ground and then put into deep wells. When irrigation, the pumps should also be completely erected, otherwise it will lead to the phenomenon of not filled with fresh water. This is one of the matters needing attention in the use of deep well pumps, and it is also relatively easy to misuse.
2. After the deep well pump is put into the deep well, the resistance of the deep well pump to the ground should be measured, and the value of the resistance should be no less than 5 megaohms.
3. Power supply voltage must reach the specified voltage of deep well pump, otherwise it will lead to the phenomenon that the flow head parameters of deep well pump can not reach, and the phenomenon of burning motor will occur in serious cases.
4. When a deep well pump is installed in a pool, it must keep the deep well pump upright, not inclined or lying down. This is also the key point for the use of the deep well pump.
5. Before starting the deep well pump, the valve should be closed and started. After starting the deep well pump, the valve of the outlet pipeline of the deep well pump should be opened slowly. It is best to control the valve opening near the rated current of the deep well pump by observing the current.
6. Deep well pumps need to check the current and voltage and whether the flow head is normal during operation. If any of the indicators exceed the rated value, it should be immediately shut down, after finding out the reason to start operation.
7. The newly purchased deep well pump products should be shut down to measure the thermal resistance after the first installation and operation for 4 hours.
8. It is advisable to start the next time after stopping the operation of the deep well pump in the middle of the way. The main reason is that the motor is still hot after the first shutdown when the starting current of the deep well pump is larger, and the temperature of the secondary starting current is higher, in order to prevent the temperature of the motor from being too high and the outlet. Heavy water occurs in the pipeline.